Personal Information Protection Policy
In order to conduct our business smoothly, we obtain and use information such as the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of our customers (hereinafter referred to as "customers").
We recognize that the proper protection of customers' personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is a significant responsibility for human rights. To fulfill this responsibility, we will handle personal information in accordance with the following policies.
(1) We will comply with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, and will handle personal information in an appropriate manner in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information. We will also strive to improve handling as necessary.
(2) We will clarify rules and regulations concerning the handling of personal information and ensure that all employees are thoroughly informed of them. We also request our business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
(3) We use personal information only for the specific purposes which have been indicated or announced at the time of its receipt.
(4) To prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information, the Company shall take necessary measures and implement appropriate management.
(5) We will respond appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information held by customers at the designated contact point.
Guidelines for protecting personal information
We handle personal information in accordance with the following.
1 Purpose of use
We acquire personal information necessary for our business activities in accordance with the following 7 provisions, which are the business (purpose) described in our Articles of Incorporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Business").
1. Sales and processing of ion-exchange resins, ion-exchange membranes, and other ion-exchange bodies; sales and manufacture of pharmaceuticals, adsorbents, and various other industrial chemicals
2. Design, manufacture, sale and operation of water treatment equipment and chemical equipment
3. Machine and appliance installation work and civil engineering work related to the preceding item
4. Well construction
5. Technical consultation related to each of the preceding items
6. Import and export businesses and agency businesses related to each of the preceding items
7. All work ancillary to the above
The personal information shall be used for the following purposes:
- Procurement of raw materials for business activities, development, manufacture, sales, after-sales service, response to customer inquiries related to the aforementioned various operations, credit decisions related to sales of products and services, credit management after credit exposure, and other related operations
2 Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the customer, except as provided by law.
3 Shared use of personal information
The personal information of our customers may be shared with our parent company and group companies.
(See <Table 1> for rules for handling.)
4 Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries about the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
General Administration & Human Resources Dept.
Mitsubishi Chemical Aqua Solutions Co., Ltd.
10th Floor, Gate City Ohsaki East Tower Bldg., 1-11-2, Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|<Table 1> Handling Rules for Shared Use
|Items of personal data to be used jointly
|Personal data such as the customer's name, organization name and title, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address to which the customer belongs
|Scope of joint users
|Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
MW Aqua Solutions Co., Ltd.
Nippon Rensui Engineering Co., Ltd.
|Purpose of Utilization of Shared Users
|Procurement of raw materials for business activities, development, manufacture, sales, after-sales service, response to customer inquiries related to the aforementioned various operations, credit decisions related to sales of products and services, credit management after credit exposure, and other related operations
|Organization responsible for
managing personal data to be used jointly
|Mitsubishi Chemical Aqua Solutions Co., Ltd.